Saturday 1 November 2008

My very first attempt

Okay well.

This is my first attempt at this, so yeah. it might improve sometime lol.

My name is "Zacharia paul Burton" or if youd preffer "Zacharia paul Dobney"

One is legal and one is not. im not a criminal or anything its just that about five (maybe more) years ago my Dad left (thank God) and so i gave up his name for my Mums.

Im 18 years old, and i erm...well...have had a pretty decent life.

When i was a kid i used to have to make my own entertainment (wont go into it to much)and i used to sit in the garden and play with my truck, it was a big yellow thing that had a "tip-up trailer" and used to be my plate when i was eating the mud i would shovel into it. I remember i used to have a climbing frame in the garden (which was huge) and in the summer it had a little floor to lay on, and in winter a firemans pole with monkey bars. i used to wear masks and play either Batman or Spiderman and occasionally as i got older Dragon ball Z, were the top of the climbing frame was Nimbus, and i was Goku.

I used to live in Weston Hills it was a large place were everyone knew everyone, i was always known as that "little boy on the bike" and would go everywere, and i mean everywere, i went to "Weston Hills Primary School" and hated it. i hated getting up, i hated being hated, and i loved getting home. I wasnt popular, untill i found the unpopular children cool. Which is were i had my first "crush" her name was Sophie Atkins, and we always used to play Tamagochi, i had a dalmation one, and she had a Mick mouse one, we swapped them at one point and i had to press the buttons in with a golf tee because they were broken.

Eventually we fell out and then i liked Justina. We always used to play pokemon and on the chess board painted on the playground we used to have that as our battle arena. i would be Squirtle, and curl up in a ball on the floor...sometimes she was Jesse, and i was James.

I also had a friend called "Henry Gibbons" who introduced me to Resident Evil which lets be honest, people may say that was a bad thing (im in love with it still)

After i left there i went to "Gleed Boys School" it was there i met some of my best friends of my childhood, we played pokemon all the time (it was still in fashion) andi was never indoors for more than an hour.

Eventually i left. and thats when my life went "Tits up"

I didnt feel the same. My childhood kind of ended there (if it even began) and i was still only 11 years old. I had to grow up pretty fast because the Boys (and indeed Girls) in George Farmer (my new school) were, lets face it, my "un-doing"

The school created my hate for most things (again, i wont go into detail) and moulded a nice little hard working boy, into a swearing, lazy lieing monster. I was evil. I would steal from people, get into fights, call people names and in all get into the wrong crowd. untill the age of 15 i would go for weeks without washing (Luckily know i obsess with being clean - the tiniest bit of fluff on me and i start going mad haha) and i would try my hardest to make everyones life around me a living hell, all the while concealing it inside making sure know one would ever find out what a complete spitefull, evil and scheming little bastard i really was.

Then one day it all just...dissapeared.

I finished school and went to Boston College, and there i met new people and made alot of good fun friends. my best friend ever was "Richard Lunn" we were always together. we would never be seperated. And it was amazing. id never had a friend who was just like me, we lived and cried together, we went to Download together, we went to the cinema together, we started smoking together, we drank together, we loved music, games and life in general.

Then i left Boston. I was an Art student, and my speciality was Anime and Japanese animation/Manga. i must have had nearly 100+ pictures that i had drawn. Everything from charecter designs, charecter profiles, landscapes, weapons, faces, hair, hands, feet, Everything!

I layed them out on the table as i was being interviewed...The man said -
"This looks interesting mate, tell me about some of them"

and i did...

Untill...

A man walked in, short, fat and covered in facial hair...the moment he saw my work...
"Sorry boy, its just not that good, Anime? disgusting"

It hurt. and i tried my hardest to not have any of it effect my style when i finnaly got in. but it did, when i drew a person...it looked cartoonie...the same with a building...or an old mans penis...(yup we did naked drawing) and in the end, every piece of work i did was rejected so in the end i just said...

"Fuck 'em"

I gave up. I Quit. i actually only got up in the mornings from then on for a free ride to Boston town. And eventually i was kicked out. (set fire to a bin on my way out XD)

Oh and Jake or Will...i thaught you were both bastards...

So after that... a year and a bit of nothing. I worked for a bit and thats about it. Then i moved to Gosberton.

Gosberton was so nice, all of my fammily were only a stone's throw away, the place was nice, the house was nice..but one thing...There was nobody!

I knew no-one, saw no-one. i sat at home and did absoloutly nothing all - bloody - day.

And even today...things arent much better lol

I tried making friends...but they all changed and went off to places dotted all over the bloody country.

-------------

So know...stuck in Gosberton i went to Stamford college.

I thaught it was going to be such a sack of shit. My previous experiance didnt exactl support it, and it was so far away...but... I loved it! it was amazing! It was a short 9 week course that was the last few weeks of the year, and i loved it. It was the only time that i wanted to get out of bed! i loved the people, the atmosphere and all of that, the onyl downside was that all my friends were so far away, that i never saw them outside of college.

So know 2008 is beggining to end. its 2:30 am and its Sunday 2nd of November...what am i doing?

--------------

Im writing this because i saw Becky's (Shes a good friend who i havnt known for very long but i already feel like shes a best mate =S) and i thaught it was a good idea. i always tried to keep a diary but just couldnt keep to it, so maybe a little typed one might help me along XD

I now still go to Stamford college, and once again im on a media course. I love the friends i have made (Sam and Matt inparticular) and love being able to meet new people and even see some old friends (Doug for example) i feel like a new beggining. I do still feel slightly uncomfortable there, and im reasonably unpopular and have come across as a total dweeb but hey, im not paid anything to watch what i say so why should i? XD

So thats a short part of my life...believe me there is lots more and i might have gone around in circles but heeeeey. who cares. If you wanna know about me know...im sure i have a profile thingy for this so look there.

------------

Will be writing on here lots hopefully so yeah...cheers

x x

No comments: